Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takes no skill

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Takes no skill on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:56 pm

eXoTiC_BuNnY wrote:
Kopkilla wrote:She writes stuff in Spanish that I can't understand what you expect me to do I have no probs with anybody but f*ck that poor Mexican immigrant bunny get back over that border bitch tu puta madre chupa mi huevos pendejo
First of all, im far from being poor, im not an immigrant and I may be a bitch at times but thats only because i speak my mind and i hate racist people like you.. have a wonderful day Laughing
BTW, when have i ever wrote anything in spanish to you.... scratch

U go girl. Lmao!

View user profile

27 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 am

orhan61 wrote:i started playin it like a month ago and i have scores like 60-18; 59:17 ect demolition... gta takes WAY more skills
. Average scores against noobs mate I used to play vs noobs on gta and get 60-0 try to get those scores vs good players or try to get 100 kills vs noobs and using the ump takes no skill gta for turbo noobs fuk gta mate mw2 way more fair game

View user profile

28 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:12 am

Kopkilla wrote:
orhan61 wrote:i started playin it like a month ago and i have scores like 60-18; 59:17 ect demolition... gta takes WAY more skills
. Average scores against noobs mate I used to play vs noobs on gta and get 60-0 try to get those scores vs good players or try to get 100 kills vs noobs and using the ump takes no skill gta for turbo noobs fuk gta mate mw2 way more fair game
ump is cheater gun i like tar-21 and intervention sniper riffle .. famas not bad too..
the skill on gta over the last year was beating or owning turbo scrubs m8 ..i mean i needed a year to get good at gta and to get top scores and only a month on mw2 to get to 60 kills ... the only reason im on mw2 is cuz i have like 200 friends and 2 of them play gta free mode only ... the rest mw2 ...

View user profile

29 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:13 am

Lena wrote:
Add me alien eXoTiC_GoTcHa-
will do :-)

View user profile

30 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:32 am

Orhan mate not sure if you remember but I recruited you to northern mafia and you was a beast already I recruited you to dmc and u was a beast then so it where did it take u a year to get gud ???? and to be honest mate not wishing to take the piss but you can't really Capp yourself good at mw2 until you have atleast 1.50 kdr and can get 50-20 on a bad game mate your just learning mate play late at night with me and bramble and you will see how hard it is to get really god scores a good mw2 player is able to read the game and know where to go to cover his team mates ass and no when to plant the bomb it's one thing getting good score but if the team loses then your score means nothing mate

View user profile

31 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:32 am

Kopkilla wrote:Orhan mate not sure if you remember but I recruited you to northern mafia and you was a beast already I recruited you to dmc and u was a beast then so it where did it take u a year to get gud ???? and to be honest mate not wishing to take the piss but you can't really Capp yourself good at mw2 until you have atleast 1.50 kdr and can get 50-20 on a bad game mate your just learning mate play late at night with me and bramble and you will see how hard it is to get really god scores a good mw2 player is able to read the game and know where to go to cover his team mates ass and no when to plant the bomb it's one thing getting good score but if the team loses then your score means nothing mate
to be honest i was an autoaim player when u recruited me to northern mafia i never played disallow and i know i wasnt good i remember how bad we got owned against kmdc.. compared to kmdc i was a scrub.. and when dmc retired i became as good as the other dmc players i wasnt even close to be as good as infamous og-legend henri hotshoot splatta ect (dmc times) the only gun i was good with was SMG so yeah i would say it took me like 8-12 months to become as good as them... about the kdr.. i let my cousins or friends play on my account too and sometimes i just stand still cuz i need to help my dad doing something so i die really often and it gives me a bad kdr cuz idc about it.. and yeah youre right i played with you guys youre beasts no doubt x420cubano is a monster with the ak47 but yall play almost a year now? and i just started playin it a month ago and i get better scores than people who are 7th 8th 9th or 10th prestige... mw2 doesnt really take skill at aiming u just need practise a few weeks and then camp at ur opponents respawn spot thats everything you need to do to get kills am i right? once you get to know the respawn spots and the maps youre "good"... sorry but sayin mw2 takes more skills than gta is ridiculous

View user profile

32 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 am

Yes m8 your right lmao you just need to know the spots and your good ye hahahah against noobs sure that not so good works try play that way vs a good clan and you will get destroyed lmao orhan bro you have never played vs a good demo team bro you been listen to cubano too much if you think u just need to know the spots i tell you what get 6 players and vs us in a demo game and see how easy it is hahaha what skill gta needs mate you see on map wer the enemy is and all u gotta do is hide behind wall and shoot or go in open with turbo yes mate plenty of skill you should have retired gta wen I did then u would be mw2 beast like me instead of listen to Henry and play gta vs turbo noobs you think h know how to play demo I will invite u if u online tonight and we see you beast mode mate am I right

View user profile

33 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:49 am

Kopkilla wrote:Yes m8 your right lmao you just need to know the spots and your good ye hahahah against noobs sure that not so good works try play that way vs a good clan and you will get destroyed lmao orhan bro you have never played vs a good demo team bro you been listen to cubano too much if you think u just need to know the spots i tell you what get 6 players and vs us in a demo game and see how easy it is hahaha what skill gta needs mate you see on map wer the enemy is and all u gotta do is hide behind wall and shoot or go in open with turbo yes mate plenty of skill you should have retired gta wen I did then u would be mw2 beast like me instead of listen to Henry and play gta vs turbo noobs you think h know how to play demo I will invite u if u online tonight and we see you beast mode mate am I right
ok 1st thing id like to say is i played gta cuz it was the shitt not cuz henri told me to stay on gta.. i didnt listen to anyone i just loved the game and to be honest mate hiding behind a wall and shoot isnt easy.. against noobs maybe yes but you should have tryed that against the top players... gta just changed earlier everyone played out in open nowadays its all about rushing... idc about beeing good at mw2 mate as soon a new good shooter game comes out i will leave mw2 thats for sure... and okay invite me tonight we will play

View user profile

34 Re: Takes no skill on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:04 am

Orhan mate I took down kmdc by my self remember or have you forgotten LFC_MAFIA

View user profile

35 Re: Takes no skill on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 am

I think people need to chill.. games were made to have fun, not to get all serious over. Look at what you are writing to each other -_- Orhan.. Kopkilla.. To the thinking spot right now! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

36 Re: Takes no skill on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

It's co I actually wasted a good 30 mins ofmy time at work writing all that heated arguments over meaningless not so good FTW

View user profile

37 Re: Takes no skill on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:00 pm

*cough cough* Suspect Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum